Monday, August 11, 2008

Chase's 4th Birthday

Good morning birthday boy!

At the AC Gilbert House
Chase taking Wesley somewhere?

The three of just before going down the BIG slide

Such a happy boy :)

cheeeeeese

Getting the birthday song sung to at the Olive Garden

smile for mommy

opening his present from Grandma Judy...he LOVED it!!!

dinner party at home

I hope his wish comes true!

some Mommy and Daddy time


He is such a handsome young man


and getting very tall!


The day of the party

Pablo (from The Backyardigans) greeting our guests as they arrive
Did somebody say presents????

A bat from Mom and Dad. He doesn't even need his tee to play ball. He's a great hitter!


cake made by mommy of course ;)

making more wishes!!!

mmmm cake :)

I see some happy faces

time to hit the pinata
all the boys

Kaden, Austin, Seth, Chase, BJ, Kaydin and Wesley

Chase and Grandma Judy












1 comment:

Jen Thorn said...

Now I am waiting for your next post. I finally caught on to this thing.